Khoury College of Computer Sciences (by courtesy)
Office: 409 Dana Research Center, 100 Forsyth St, Boston, MA 02115
I am looking for self-motivated PhD students and Postdocs with interests and expertise in distributed machine learning, system defense and fault-tolerance, optimization, and cyber-physical systems!
From 2017-2020, I was a Postdoc in Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), MIT. I got my Ph.D degree and Master degree from UIUC ECE in 2017 and 2014, respectively.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Best Student Paper Award Runner-up, The 30th International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC), 2016
- Best Student Paper Award, The 17th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, 2015
- Rising Stars in EECS, 2018
- Sundaram Seshu International Student Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 2016-2017
- (Service Award) Outstanding Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Communication, 2015